Andrew J. Gebhardt
770-389-4864 Main | 770-389-5193 Fax
Law School: Georgia State University College of Law, JD 2005
Undergraduate: University of Georgia, BA in Economics 1996
Andrew is a native of Clayton County, works in the Eagles Landing office of Smith, Welch, Webb, & White, and lives in Henry County with his wife and two sons.
- Steagald v. Eason, 300 Ga. 717
- Hankook Tire Co., Ltd. v. White, 335 Ga. App. 453
- Steagald v. Eason, 334 Ga. App. 113
- Gov’t Emples. Ins. Co. v. Kralick, 313 Ga. App. 492
- JTH Tax Inc. v. Flowers, 311 Ga. App. 495
- Waller v. Golden, 288 Ga. 595
- Admitted to the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals, the Supreme Court of Georgia, the Georgia Court of Appeals, and both the Northern and Middle Districts of the United States District Court
- Member of the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, the American Association of Justice, the State Bar of Georgia, the Lawyers Club of Atlanta, and the Henry County Bar Association (Past President).
- Member of the Board of Directors for the Kinsley Grace Foundation since 2015.
- Youth Baseball Coach in Henry County since 2013.