Andrew J. Gebhardt
770-389-4864 Main | 770-389-5193 Fax
Law School: Georgia State University College of Law, JD 2005
Undergraduate: University of Georgia, BA in Economics 1996
Andrew is a partner of Smith, Welch, Webb and White and a trial lawyer. Andrew joined the firm in 2005 and since then has been in the courtroom in several different roles. He absolutely loves what he does and he has won cases on behalf of injured plaintiffs and their families. Over the past decade, Andrew has focused his practice on helping people seriously injured through no fault of their own, trying cases involving trucking and auto collisions, slips and falls, and dog bite cases. He loves fighting insurance companies on behalf of injured individuals and grieving families.
Andrew is a native of Clayton County, works in the Eagles Landing office of Smith, Welch, Webb, & White, and lives in Henry County with his wife and two sons.
- Steagald v. Eason, 300 Ga. 717
- Hankook Tire Co., Ltd. v. White, 335 Ga. App. 453
- Steagald v. Eason, 334 Ga. App. 113
- Gov?t Emples. Ins. Co. v. Kralick, 313 Ga. App. 492
- JTH Tax Inc. v. Flowers, 311 Ga. App. 495
- Waller v. Golden, 288 Ga. 595
Andrew has handled hundreds of cases, including civil jury trials, in both State and Federal Court, and matters in the following counties and jurisdictions: Bibb, Butts, Clayton, Cherokee, Coweta, DeKalb, Douglas, Fayette, Fulton, Greene, Henry, Jasper, Jefferson, Monroe, Lamar, Spalding, and White Counties, and the Northern District and Middle District of Georgia
- Admitted to the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals, the Supreme Court of Georgia, the Georgia Court of Appeals, and both the Northern and Middle Districts of the United States District Court
- Member of the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, the American Association of Justice, the State Bar of Georgia, the Lawyers Club of Atlanta, and the Henry County Bar Association (Past President).
- Member of the Board of Directors for the Kinsley Grace Foundation since 2015.
- Youth Baseball Coach in Henry County since 2013.