Personal Injury Law: Automobile AccidentsCar accidents are one of the most common causes of personal injury. Even though many auto accidents are minor fender-benders, they nonetheless result in a shocking number of severe injuries and deaths. In addition to disability, victims often experience substantial pain and suffering, emotional distress, lost wages, medical expenses and property damage. Sadly, many car accident victims never receive the full amount of damages to which they are entitled. Very often, car accident victims, unaware of the full value of their claims, accept the first offer from their insurance company. The insurance company wants to settle your case as soon as possible – and for as little money as possible. After an accident, you need time to determine just how serious your injury is, what medical treatment or physical therapy you need, and how much your lost wages will be. Therefore, it is crucial to retain a qualified personal injury attorney as soon as possible to achieve maximum compensation. Never talk to the insurance company prior to obtaining legal representation. Our experienced personal injury lawyers can help you:
- Establish liability by preserving evidence and interviewing witnesses
- Ensure you receive the proper medical care as you recover from your injuries
- Help you understand the law, including statutes of limitations
- Collect the necessary medical records and help you document your injuries properly so that you receive full compensation
- Ensure that you receive the compensation to which you are rightfully entitled
- Negotiate a settlement that takes into account all future medical and financial needs.
REQUEST A FREE
Call us at 1.844.810.HELP(4357) today or fill out the web form to schedule your free legal consultation and case evaluation.
*All form fields are required